Our pricing structure allows you to rent by the day, the weekend, the week or, if you would like, even longer.
The minimum hire period is two days.
All our prices include:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance subject to the excess amount – non-UK licence holders are subject to a £40 administration fee
- A fair use mileage policy – mileage is unlimited but please tell us if you are planning to exceed 300 miles per day
- BMW Roadside Recovery
- All applicable taxes
Please Note: Our rental office is closed every Sunday and Monday. However, one particularly wonderful member of our team gives up their days off just to meet our rental customers on these days. We therefore ask you to note the following regarding collections or returns on a Sunday or Monday:
- For Sunday collections and returns there will be a fee of £25.00 per bike.
- For Monday collections and returns there will be a fee of £15.00 per bike.
- We ask you to agree firm collection and/or return times at the time of booking. If these times change please give us as much notice as possible as you risk there being no one here to meet you and therefore you will be unable to collect or return your motorcycle. Please note that if you do not amend your collection or return time and are more than 2 hours late for a return or collection on a Sunday or a Monday, we may charge, at our discretion, an additional fee of £25 per bike.
- Riding outside the UK incurs a charge per week, or part thereof.
Use our Rental Calculator and check availability for your specific requirements.
Clothing is also available to buy or rent. More detail here.
Please make sure you have read our terms and our insurance details.
Information about seat heights for our rental motorcycles can be found here.
We also offer low suspension versions of the F 750 GS, F 850 GS, R 1250 GS and R 1250 GS Adventure.